Saturday, November 20, 2010

I inked a couple of yesterday's drawings, just to make sure. I think I have finally solved the layout drawing problem! While these aren't the greatest inks ever, and there are certainly a few touches that can be worked with, I'm at a state where I can move forward with the layout drawing phase without worry.



The solid black scabbard looks strange for some reason. I think it's because I'm not used to using blacks so often. Again, these are details I can think about later on. For now, I should go ahead and work on character layout drawings (again). I say again because there are a certain number of drawings I've done already using a g-pen.

By the way, I think Eichiro Oda uses a 'school' pen. That's the pen I'm using to draw the layout drawings now. It makes a uniform line, like a kabura pen, but it's different somehow.

Again, do some layout drawings and then come back once you have some new observations.

My goal for Sunday is to draw as many pictures of Roland as possible. Also, clean up any unnecessary layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment