Sunday, January 30, 2011

This week: B-

I've made some major leaps over the last week. The primary success comes from significantly reducing the time it takes to finish a drawing. In many cases, I was able to create a pose from scratch; other times I was able to finish inking just by looking at an earlier sketch layer. Either way, I definitely seem to be able to retain proper construction principles better than ever.

Overall, my improvisations 'worked'. There were no major problems. Again, I seem to be absorbing all the right principles and steering clear of the bad ones.

I also did a bit of experimenting with sound effects, backgrounds, speed lines, and tones. For next week I'd like to take all of these areas a bit further. So, whether they're necessary in a given panel (per se) I want to include all of the above in every panel for this weeks page count. Also, feel free to re-work panel compositions and general layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment